If you’re using EasyBadge for the very first time, you’ll need to register the software after purchase. To do this you’ll need the registration code that was supplied with your software.
Before setting up different user accounts in EasyBadge, remember that there’s two types of user accounts that can be created: EasyBadge accounts and ‘Windows’ accounts.
7. Click the ‘X’ in the corner when you’re done.
If you need to log on as a supervisor, hold the shift key when you open up the EasyBadge program to force a password attempt.
The Bureau dashboard allows you to see who sends you data and from which databases.
The Bureau shows you who is sending you data across multiple databases. If you’re using more than a single database on your Bureau version of EasyBadge and want to set up the dashboard function, follow these instructions.
Once it is set up, using the Bureau dashboard is easy. To access it, you need to:
4. Under the Manage Dashboards > Databases tab you’ll have the ability to create new dashboards for different groups of databases, add new databases and assign users and restrict accesses.
5. Under the ‘Manage Dashboards > Users’ tab, you can now manage new users that need to use a selected Dashboard.
6. To add a new user from the Manager Dashboard > User tab, click ‘Add > Select Account > Enter username. Now click ‘OK’.
7. To manage Bureau Users, select Manage Dashboard > Users. From this page, you can add, delete, rename, manage access rights to new accounts and set the Dashboard passwords for these accounts.
8. To reset the overall bureau dashboard email password (which is linked to the cloud service that sends you email notifications) or alter email notification options by clicking ‘Manage Dashboard > Account’.
To keep your EasyBadge program up to date, it’s important to run the most recent version. You can run the update manually by following the steps below.
Sometimes you might need to reinstall programs: perhaps your computer has failed, or you’ve got a new PC. To reinstall EasyBadge and keep your existing database, it’s important you back up your files regularly. To reinstall the software:
Remember if you’ve saved your EasyBadge data on your computer’s local drive and your computer malfunctions, you might need to recreate a brand-new database using the wizard.